- 1 BR From $1125
- 2 BR From $1185
- 2 BR/Den From $1395
- 3 BR From $1699
- New Fitness Center!
- New Business Center
Now open on Tuesdays & Thursdays until 7PM
*Limited Time Only. Prices Are Subject to Change at Anytime.
Se Habla Español. Llámenos.
Fantásitca Ubicación & Habitaciones.
With abundant living space, large eat-in kitchens, modern conveniences and windows brightening every room, the apartments at Arden Pointe have become a popular place to live in this historic town! We invite you to stop by and see what’s new at Arden Pointe.
- Wonderful location near the shopping, dining and entertainment of downtown Laurel
- Enormous floor plans with a washer/dryer in every apartment home
- Commuting is a breeze, with easy access to I-95, I-295, Route 1 and Route 197
- Security Deposit: $350.00 up
to 2 Months’ Rent!
- Amenity Fee: $125.00
- 15 Over-sized Floor Plans
- Large Eat-in Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer and Dryer
- Window in Every Room
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Apartments
New Clubhouse Now Open! Check Out Our New Fitness Center & Business Center!
- Application Fee: $45.00/applicant over 18
- (Money Order or Certified Check ONLY)
- Driver’s License & Two Most Recent Paystubs
- Major Renovations Have Been Completed
- Swimming Pool
- Tot Lots
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Area
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Minutes from I-95, Baltimore-Washington Parkway and Route 1
- Non-Refundable Pet Privilege Fee:
$350 (up to 2 pets)
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35.00 for 35lbs and under
- Monthly Pet Rent: $55.00 for 35lbs and over
- Breed Restrictions Apply, pets not to exceed 100lbs* (restrictions apply)
From your first step across the threshold, you’ll enjoy customer service that’s second to none. We’re committed to doing whatever it takes to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
At Arden Pointe, our award-winning services include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Convenient Payment Options
Ask About Our Discounts For:
- Military Personnel
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Government Employees
Stop at Entrance to Community
- Taxi Services:
Blue Cab, Yellow Cab, Checker Cab
I-295, Rt. 1, Rt. 197, Rt. 95
- Elementary School:
Deerfield Elementary and Oaklands Elementary
- Middle School:
Dwight Eisenhower Middle
- High School:
University of Maryland. College Park (10 minutes away), Bowie State University
Paint The Town
Perfectly situated between Washington, DC and Baltimore, Arden Pointe makes convenience part of your life. Just minutes from I-95, Baltimore-Washington Parkway, Route 1 and major employers, shopping and restaurants. At Arden Pointe, Laurel is your backyard and the world is just beyond it.
TGI Fridays, Long Horn Steakhouse, Applebees, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse
Hooters, Greene Turtle, Main Street Sports Bar & Grill
Target, Super Wal-Mart, Burlington Coat Factory, Kohl’s
Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn
Laurel Mill Playhouse
Laurel Museum, Laurel Historical Society
- Art Galleries:
Montpelier Cultural Arts Center
- Sport Venues:
Laurel Park Racetrack
Laurel Municipal Center, Stephen P. Turney Recreation Complex, Riverfront Park